Photo Contest Resources
Securing Water for Food relies on bloggers, industry influencers, social media mavens, and media partners to help us spread awareness about the SWFF Global Water-Agriculture Photo Contest.
We seek photos that call attention to the significant global issue of water scarcity and ones that recognize and celebrate men and women around the world who are working to improve water and food security. We’ve created this resource page with various types of graphics and information to share on your communication channels. Thanks in advance for helping us to spread the word.
The materials below can be used for newsletters, blogs, and other social media channels to assist us in promoting global awareness about the Securing Water for Food Global Water-Agriculture Photo Contest. Block, copy and paste the HTML text (where shown) in your target publication or channel.
Send us a note at email@example.com to let us know when and how you have participated in our outreach.
Entry Period & Important Dates
Contest Duration: September 13, 2017 – September 27, 2017
Contest Promotion: August 29, 2017 – September 27, 2017
Judging: September 27, 2017 – October 3, 2017
Winner Announced: October 5, 2017
Influencer and Media Partner Communication Materials
- I just submitted a photo to the #SWFFphotocontest to help spread awareness about global water scarcity. Help raise awareness by recognizing and celebrating steps being taken around the world to improve water and food security! Submit your photos for a chance to win up to $1,000 at goo.gl/v9xK9X Don’t have a photo? You can still participate by voting for a winning photo and spreading the word!
- Do you have any photos related to agriculture, water, water and agriculture-related technology, and men and women working in agriculture? Help raise awareness for the Securing Water for Food Photo Contest to showcase how men ad women are accelerating innovations that will improve the way water is being used for agriculture. Photo prizes up to $1,000 USD! goo.gl/v9xK9X Don’t have a photo? You can still participate by voting for a winning photo and spreading the word!
Suggested Content for Twitter
- A pic is worth 1000 words. Enter the #SWFFphotocontest to promote water & food security: goo.gl/v9xK9X
- Have an awesome water-ag photo? Enter #SWFFphotocontest. Win $$. Get featured in SWFF publications. Starts 9/13 – goo.gl/v9xK9X
- Inspire action 2 improve water & food security w ur pics in #SWFFphotocontest: goo.gl/v9xK9X
- You could win $$ with your #water4food photos! Check here for full details on how to enter #SWFFphotocontest contest: goo.gl/v9xK9X
- Have an awesome #SWFFphotocontest photo? Enter photo contest to win $$ & have your pic on their site! goo.gl/v9xK9X
- Passionate about improving water & food security? Share your #SWFFphotocontest photo to spread awareness! goo.gl/v9xK9X
- Make a difference in the environment in just one minute by entering the #SWFFphotocontest now! goo.gl/v9xK9X
YouTube Banner – 2048 x 1152
Twitter Banner – 1350 x 450
<a href="http://securingwaterforfood.org/photocontest"><img src="http://ntn7ixe7ex0nul4l.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/SWFF_TwitterBanner_1350x450.jpg" width="1350" height="450" /></a>
Facebook Banner – 828 x 315
<a href="http://securingwaterforfood.org/photocontest"><img src="http://ntn7ixe7ex0nul4l.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/SWFF_PhotoContest_FBbanner_.jpg" width="828" height="315" /></a>
Facebook Square 560 x 560
<a href="http://securingwaterforfood.org/photocontest"><img src="http://ntn7ixe7ex0nul4l.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/SWFF_FBSquareAd_560x560.jpg" width="560" height="560" /></a>
Banner – 1280 x 260
<a href="http://securingwaterforfood.org/photocontest"><img src="http://ntn7ixe7ex0nul4l.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/SWFF_Votigobanner_1280x260.jpg" width="1280" height="260" /></a>